Monday, March 25, 2013

About Me

Hi everyone! I am starting a fishing report blog for western Maryland. I have just moved back to Maryland after spending 5 years as a fly fishing guide in Colorado. I guided around Durango on the Animas, Dolores, and San Juan rivers. I grew up fishing the trout waters of western Maryland and I cannot wait to apply what I learned in Colorado to the rivers here. I learned a lot out west but it would be foolish to say I know it all. I think every time you go fishing there are opportunities to learn something new either from the water or form other fisherman. I will be posting what I learn on this blog along with videos and pictures. Most of my posts will be fishing reports from around the area. Right now like every one else I am waiting for spring to get here and it cannot happen soon enough!
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment